Over the weekend Kevin and I went to "Treebones Resort" (I don't know how to put in an html link) in Big Sur to camp and relax. It was a unique location along Highway 1and a very relaxing retreat. I would highly recommend it to anyone who isn't afraid of group showers (the yurts don't have bathrooms.) :) Kevin and I didn't stay in a yurt though-- we camped and had an awesome view of the ocean. Here are some favorites from our trip:
Our cat Maisy is ready to go!

Mission San Juan Bautista

A yurt above our campsite for those who don't like to camp

Setting up our tent

Kevin along the trail of our hike

Cool view on our hike

Giant Redwood

Nothing like a bar with a view!
1 comment:
I'm not sure I have ever heard the words "camp" and "relax" used in the same sentence before.
Post a Comment