Monday, December 14, 2009

A Nullmeyer Christmas Vacation

"We're kicking off our fun old fashion family Christmas by heading out into the country in the old front-wheel drive sleigh to embrace the frosty majesty of the winter landscape and select that most important of Christmas symbols." (Chevy Chase from Christmas Vacation...one of our favorite holiday movies."

Kevin and I headed into the hills this weekend to cut down our Christmas tree. It was rainy and cold, but that didn't stop us. We are still collecting our decorations though, and don't have a star so I put a bug on top. I think he looks pretty cute.



Then Sunday Ryan and Erik came into town for cookie baking bonanza! We were a power baking team of 4-- watch out Martha!




The finished, packaged products.

3 comments:

Miss Linder said...

Wow, I think you made about as many as we did in about half the time.

Jan said...

Watch out Mrs. Fields....looks like you could open your own cookie business! Yumm!!!

Devon said...

Holy CRAP! That's a lot of cookies!