Monday, March 17, 2008
Sneaky Sleepy Kevin
So every time I go out of town Kevin likes do big house projects, keep them a secret, and surprise me when I come home. For example, one time he painted a room blue, and another time he hung our new front door. Anyway, so as we were driving home from the airport on Saturday (I had been at a conference in LA for 3 days), I asked him if he had any surprises up his sleeve--no, he said. We were expecting the delivery of a mattress, but he said he hadn't heard anything. In the morning Kevin asked me twice how I had slept within an hour, and the second time I said "Fine!!" but wondering why he kept asking. Well, our mattress had been delivered Saturday morning and he wanted to see if I could tell the difference. But in the process he slept awful because he kept waking up in anticipation of telling me about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's really funny! Hope all is well with you guys.
Post a Comment