Not Quite Norcal

Monday, March 24, 2008

I wanna be a housewife


Thanks Debbie, I love it!
Posted by Jodie at 8:03 AM

3 comments:

Miss Linder said...

You are a riot!!!!

March 24, 2008 at 8:06 AM
Julie said...

I wanna be a housewife too! That is so adorable. Glad you had fun at Yosemite... Good memories!

March 24, 2008 at 9:13 AM
Momma_Dee said...

I'm glad. Girl, every woman would like to look like that in an apron. You two have sure had a couple of nice little trips.

March 27, 2008 at 9:56 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (12)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (3)
  • ►  2010 (33)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2009 (40)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2008 (58)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ▼  March (4)
      • Yosemite: Upper Falls
      • I wanna be a housewife
      • Sneaky Sleepy Kevin
      • Lake Tahoe and 6 Years!
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2007 (4)
    • ►  December (4)
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.