On Sunday night when Kevin and I got back from AZ, we went outside to look at our crops. We walked over to our cantaloupes which I am very excited about and as I was peeking at one in particular I noticed it had cucumbers on it. I said "Kevin, our cantaloupe is growing cucumbers!!" Well, I guess what we thought was a cantaloupe was really a cucumber plant. (We're so good at this gardening stuff.)

Then last night when I got home from work Kevin had put this in a vase:

What we thought were weeds turned out to be calla lilies! Not my favorite flower, but I think these pink ones are pretty.
And just for fun, I took a picture of our first ear of corn:

Our yard is still a disaster full of weeds, ants, and black widows but we are still having fun and making the best of it! Last night we unloaded 2 pallets of block to start building our patio and walkway...more pictures to come.
1 comment:
Canetlope and cucumber plants look quite alike when they are babies. By some ranch dressing and call it good!!!!
Post a Comment