Monday, June 8, 2009

LAC Concert

Over the weekend Kevin and I went to a country music station's "Listener Appreciation Concert" that Kevin won free tickets to. For some reason I am the only one in my family who loves country music and it seems to have rubbed off on Kevin as well. This concert had several artists peforming, but we went later in the afternoon and heard Chuck Wicks (who was on Dancing with the Stars) and James Otto. Let me tell you---there was some good people watchin'. It reminded me of Country Thunder that I went to with girlfriends in high school. Here's a couple of pictures.

We didn't happen to catch anyone in the background with their bikini tops, or confederate flag t-shirts, but believe me-- they were there

Chuck Wicks...quite the looker

1 comment:

Momma_Dee said...

I like country music, too. Don't usually admit to it because I'm one of the few people I know that does like it. I especially love the Willie, Waylon, Loretta, Tammy, and Johnny era. Also love, love love Patsy Kline. And cowboy music. And maybe just all of it. Nothing else can mellow you out in quite the same way.