This weekend I headed out to Phoenix/Tucson to spend some quality time with the kids and celebrate Ben's 8th birthday. Michelle had "reptile specialists" come out for the party and you can see a few pictures below. The snakes and creatures were all calm and friendly but that didn't make me want to touch them anymore. The adults were definitely more skittish than the kids. The big long yellow snake is a python named "Rapunzel". We also had fun swimming in the pool. Here are a few pictures!
Rapunzel doesn't like his picture taken, so he hides his head

Michelle is clearly not related to me

Andrew's cannon ball or as he calls it a "canyon ball"

Matthew loves the water (sorry it's blurry but still so cute)

Group shot
2 comments:
I was going to say that I think we brought the wrong baby home from the hospital when I posted the picture of Michelle with the snake on my blog. :-)
What great photos! We had the Reptile Specialists out to the preschool and thoroughly enjoyed the show. They didn't bring Rapunzel, though they did bring Amidala (maybe the same python Michelle is holding?). (BTW: I'm Becky, Debbie Myrick's daughter. I like reading your blog, seeing what it's like to live in CA, sometimes catching up with Michelle and her family. Been a long time since I've seen them, like, WAY before Rebecca was born!)
Post a Comment