Wednesday, July 13, 2011

San Diego and Catching Up

Kevin and I took our annual trip to San Diego for the 4th which was relaxing as usual. We got to spend some time with my sister Ellie's kids which was fun. Matt was especially fond of "Aunt Tevin" and kissed his arm when he thought no one was paying attention. When Kevin asked him what he was doing he said "just some hanky panky", which I guess is what his preschool teacher calls kissing. :)

Nothing really new with us, but we are definitely keeping busy. Kevin is studying to get his broker's license in a couple of months and working on the backyard when he has time. I am transitioning into a new position at the hospital on the weekends that is allowing me more free time, yesssss. Our garden is slowing picking up the pace for the summer so I posted a few "fruits" of our labor. :)

My mom in her annual 4th of July apron (Kevin dreses up for the holiday)


Kevin getting his smirk on


Relaxing on the porch


Garden Bounty: Basil, lettuce, beans, grapes, and a few strawberries


My front porch flower pots


Happy Summer!

1 comment:

Jan said...

Love Linda's apron & Kevin's tie!! You guys really dress for the occasion ;) Sounds like you had fun 4th!