Friday, November 12, 2010

Not Quite a Blogger

I never seem to blog anymore...I think partly because the pictures I would post are either on my mom's blog, Kevin's mom's blog or on facebook. But here are a few random pictures from our wedding trip in October. We drove down in Kevin's parents motorhome, stopped in Disneyland and met my parents, and then headed to San Diego for a week. (Pictures in no particular order because that takes too much time).

We only have a few of the professional photos, here is one of them.


My dad working hard widdling away at our starfish aisle markers...(see my mom's blog)



I loved how the haunted mansion was decorated for the holidays. Inside it was totally decked out as "The Nightmare Before Christmas"-- really cool.



We had just gotten onto Alice in Wonderland at Disneyland and it broke!! We had to get off and this is the first thing you see before you go into the ride. Big bummer, but fun picture!



My favorite photo from the reception



On the way down to San Diego in the motorhome: teamwork.



Cute picture of my goddaughter Ellie



Me and my besties






Kevin has been hard at work on our house lately, more of those pictures soon!

1 comment:

Miss Linder said...

Well if I were you I would go ahead and post your pictures. I think you and Debbie may be the only two people who ever look at my blog.