Monday, June 7, 2010

Jodie's "I don't want TO DO" (that) list

Does everyone have that ongoing list of things they know they need to do, but really don't want to? You know, like cleaning the baseboards, oiling the cabinets, cleaning out the refrigerator....I could go on and on.

Well last weekend I knocked something off my "I don't want TO DO" list. A few months ago Kevin and I were at Tuesday Morning and he picked up this leather cleaner and thought it would be a good idea to use from time to time. As soon as he held up the bottle in the store, I knew it was going to be added onto the list. Well, 4 months later I finally used it. See evidence below.



I think it just gives your leather back its shine. It's not a miracle worker, but I thought worth the effort.

No comments: