Monday, May 18, 2009

Bay to Breakers!




Here's a couple pictures from the Bay to Breakers race this past weekend. Might be our last race where we trot along with the drunk, naked, costumed-up "racers". It was fun, but I felt a little old walking next to 20 somethings sporting pasties and beer bongs. The weather was REALLY hot for San Francisco (80's). Saturday night we sat outside for dinner and I didn't even need a sweater which is unusual. It was a good weekend. This year we dressed up as a birthday party, Ryan wore a pinata and the rest of us birthday hats.

3 comments:

Miss Linder said...

Whattda you mean, I want to go next year.

Jan said...

Only in S.F. - that's one crazy race!!

Momma_Dee said...

Your costume ideas are always way original. This is good but you'd have to go some to top the 7 deadly!