Friday, March 20, 2009

Blog Something!

Kevin keeps saying to me "blog something!" and I say "I have nothing to blog!" We have been really busy every weekend helping Kevin's parents get settled again and then working at our house when we have time so I haven't had much blog worthy material. This weekend we plan to work in our firehazard of a backyard and hopefully I will have some pictures to show for it. I did come home yesterday to find Kevin walking around the backyard with a pallet hooked to a rope that he was dragging around trying to mash down the 4 foot weeds. Pretty entertaining.
On a different note-- a lot of people have been blogging about ways to save money and I always like to hear people's ideas as I am thrifty myself...so here's something I tried. I had my hair done (cut and colored) at a beauty school this week! I was really apprehensive and I am sure people have horror stories but all in all it went pretty well. The only downside was my student stylist took 3 and a half hours! Yep, you heard me right. But better not to rush! If you have a school nearby, it's kind of fun to try and definitely a money saver. I think I will try a facial there next.

No comments: