Ok, so here is a picture of our master shower in our new house....I am posting it because I am going to need all the suggestions available to me. We have multiple issues. Mold, grime, water stained tile, dirty grout...you name it. Oh, and you can't see it that well but the shower doors are clear. That's right, clear. The previous owners lived in this house 4 years and I don't think they EVER cleaned the shower. So if anyone has any suggestions of the harshest, meanest, most "ungreen" cleaners out there-- give them to me. I don't care if you read my blog and I don't know you. Help! For the love of this shower, help me.
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Warning: Nasty, Nasty, Nasty
Ok, so here is a picture of our master shower in our new house....I am posting it because I am going to need all the suggestions available to me. We have multiple issues. Mold, grime, water stained tile, dirty grout...you name it. Oh, and you can't see it that well but the shower doors are clear. That's right, clear. The previous owners lived in this house 4 years and I don't think they EVER cleaned the shower. So if anyone has any suggestions of the harshest, meanest, most "ungreen" cleaners out there-- give them to me. I don't care if you read my blog and I don't know you. Help! For the love of this shower, help me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Nasty is right!!!!! I especially enjoyed the large blob of black hair. Icky
Oh dear... that doesn't look good. Maybe some CLR? My MIL uses one of those electric scrub brushes with different heads (kind of like a big electric toothbrush), which might save you some elbow grease. Once you do get it clean, I want to see pictures! Good luck with that!
I vote for a product called BAM!, followed by use of Mr Clean's Magic Eraser. After all, I know filth!
I keep coming back every day to see if that shower is clean yet!
I keep coming back every day to see if that shower is clean yet!
I know! We are supposed to close on the house tomorrow so if we do I'll work on the beast this weekend. But I am nervous at how clean it will come. If it comes relatively clean you'll see it; if it doesn't, you won't.
I'm excited for you guys about the house! About the shower-yuck. I've had some success with just wetting the thing down and then sprinkling with Comet or a powdered cleanser, letting it set for a spell and then scrubbing with a brush. However not on fiberglass. What material is this shower made of?
It will come clean, how many magic erasers do you have on hand. Bleach, Bleach and more Bleach. This is no time to be green.
Ok, so your fan club is anxiously awaiting the "after" picture.
Post a Comment