Monday, September 8, 2008

Namaste: Sitting Kevin, Drinking Beer


Kevin and I just might be the 2 most inflexible people on earth. He struggles to sit in Indian style and I can barely touch my toes. Horrible! Anyway, Kevin has also been having a lot of backpain so we thought we would start doing yoga at least 3times a week at 5:45am before work. But to kick off, on Saturday we decided to have a beer with our yoga; I think it helped to loosen our muscles. Below is Kevin in Indian style with his beer. We call this pose "Sitting Kevin, Drinking beer." (And in case your wondering, his face is authentic-- it's that painful for him.)

3 comments:

Miss Linder said...

Even I can sit indian style or should that be native american style.

Anonymous said...

Maybe it takes 2 beers to sit Indian style! Namaste!!

Cristblog said...

This posting really made me laugh.