As I start to cook and bake more I am finding that just because you "try really hard", doesn't mean your creations will turn out good. I tried to bake this Buttermilk Cinnamon Streusel recipe I found online for my colleagues and Kevin's work buddies. Well, I misread the recipe when I was making the first one (righthand side) and it looks quite a bit different from the second one. Word of advice: if a cup of sugar sounds excessive for a toping, it probably is.
1 comment:
You should have seen the slice and bake Valentine cookies that Andrew and I made on Saturday. They were nasty. He kept trying to pull off the pink and white striped chips. I should have let him, they were disgusting. I can even have a slice and bake failure. I think I might know why they were only $1.00
per package.
Post a Comment