Hi Everyone
This is an udpate entry for people who I haven't spoken to in a while and who may or may not know what I've been up to for the past 2 and 1/2 years. So the short of it is:
1. In May of 2005 my boyfriend Kevin and I moved to Ripon, CA which is a little town 1 hour east of the Bay Area.
2. In June of 2005 Kevin and I backpacked Europe for 5 weeks and covered a lot of territory-- 7 countries to be exact. We had a wonderful experience and look forward to doing more traveling in years to come. The beginning of our "update" slideshow shows some of my favorite pictures from that trip.
3. After we came back from Europe, we got jobs and began exploring and enjoying the beautiful scenery that California has to offer.
That's about it, you're update to date, now check back for the latest adventures of Kevin and Jodie.
Enjoy the slideshow!
1 comment:
Cool, glad to see what you have been up to.
Post a Comment